Terms of ServiceLast edited: October 18th, 2012
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Zarlach Network's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Zarlach Network's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Zarlach Network at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Zarlach Network's web site are provided "as is". The Zarlach Network makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Zarlach Network does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall The Zarlach Network or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Zarlach Network's Internet site, even if The Zarlach Network or a The Zarlach Network authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on The Zarlach Network's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Zarlach Network does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Zarlach Network may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Zarlach Network does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksThe Zarlach Network has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Zarlach Network of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. ArticlesOn Zarlach.com, users can post their own content by, but not limited to, writing articles. When sending an article to Zarlach.com you agree to that you article can be made public and hosted by Zarlach.com. You also agree to that any of the administrators and moderators can modify and/or delete the content without any warning (usually, the targeted user will receive a warning). All of the content in the article has to be made by you, unless you are allowed to post it (for instance if it is copyrighted, you have to ask for permission to use it on Zarlach.com). You are free to publish your article somewhere else, for instance, but not limited to, a magazine, your own personal website and so on. Even though all articles should be appropriate for everyone, viewer discretion is advised. The opinion(s) of others may not reflect the opinions of the website's owner(s).
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Please note that typos may appear. Notify the administrator if any questions.